July 2nd, 2012
Hello my friendlies! I’ve been navigating wormholes, trying to figure out parts of my facebook author page (click HERE if you wanna see it), how to upload pictures and view stuff like, who likes me — you know, which people or fellow author pages have “liked” my page, not stats or the number of people who’ve liked me on a certain day. So I spent time clicking, clicking, clicking, sighing, clicking until (finally!) I found it, whew!
So, Id thought I’d share the 5 step path I took to find out who likes me, but if you have a better/quicker way, please please please share!
1. I logged in to my Author Page by “using Facebook as:”
- See, I can tell when I’m in my Author Page versus my personal page because my “Find Friends” link disappears from my options. As a page admin, I can only “like” other pages, not friend friends.
2. OK, so, in the Admin portion of my Author Page is this link called “Insights” This is where I clicked “See All“
3. Next to the blue “Overview” link is the “Likes” link. I clicked “Likes“
4. I’m sure these stats mean something to someone, but for right now, I’m not interested in numbers, only interested in people! So, at the way bottom right of this screen shot, I clicked “See Likes“
5. Whee, we’re here! (finally, hehe!) Who likes me! If I click on the drop down menu, I can see which People or fellow Author Pages have liked my page, awesomeness!
What about you, my friendlies? Were you all able to find that link quicker than me? Do you guys have any fun or interesting or helpful tidbits of knowledge you’d care to share?